Sunday, September 19, 2010

TRUCK!



So, influenza has been brought back up from the dead, but shorter and more PSA-y. It's going to be the first part of it, so the pan of Nogales Mexico and the truck driving down the road. The picture above is of Nogales. I intend to recreate the cityscape in miniatures. I'm basing the size of my city around the side of the truck. I believe the most efficient way of doing it is to have 2 trucks, one small one to drive down the road and one bigger one so that I can zoom up on it and not have to make the city 20 feet long. I'm looking for a miniature truck online so that I have something to base my larger truck off of when I build it by hand. I'm hoping for the city to be a few feet long by a few feet deep. The miniature car will be about 3 or 4 inches long. The picture below is the truck I hope to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment