Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1st House!



Above is the first house I have been working on for Nogales. It's a really beaten up one, as you can see. It needs a couple more layers of paint detail but because of all of the glue that's on it, it is taking some time to dry. It's made out of white foam core that i riped pieces of the coating off to expose and detail the foam (the bricks). The coated part was brushed with some water and glue and I put dirt on it. I then painted the dirt and that's what gives the outside that texture. It looks very jungle-esque right now, but I plan to change that with the next couple paint layers. The tops of the bricks need to be lightened and the stucco needs to be whitened.

Below were the preliminary sketches of some houses I was playing with for scaling and size. If you look to the right you can see the 1/32 scale car model I used for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment